We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves. We are highly dedicated to ensuring you attain the highest credit score possible, and will work on your case for inaccurate information on credit reports.
Do you have questions before we start helping you raise your credit score? No problem—we can offer you a free consultation. Just give us a call.
Every customer's situation is different. We build a customized credit strategy to help you reach your goals within the maximum time.
Rejoice in Results
We can’t guarantee your results, but we can say that most of our customers start seeing the best results within 90 days of signing up for our service.
Our top priority is to assist you with increasing your credit score and rebuilding your credit. Our team is here to help you with any questions.
Question & Answer
Why Should I Choose Your Company?
We don’t only work to remove the negative, inaccurate information from your credit report. We also give you the information you need to increase your credit score.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
Each credit report is different. You can expect to see results in 90 days but in some cases it can take up to 6 months. Please speak with a credit consultant to discuss your credit reports.
How Much Will I Have to Pay?
You will need to pay a credit analysis fee of $500 in the beginning. During this process, we will give you a detailed report that explains what is lowering your credit score and what can be done to increase the score. If you decide you like the direction outlined, the fee is $25 Per Deletion. You are not obligated to sign up and you can cancel your service at any time. You are not charged a fee until work is performed.
We are a growing credit restoration company specializing in restructuring and building your lost credit.
Who Are We?
We are a national credit repair and restoration company working with clients and creditors.
During the credit restoration process, we will provide you with information and the education you need to continue raising your credit score.
Our Greatest Plans
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuilds your credit score
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client's credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.
How to Get Online Loans for Bad Credit
Are you in South Carolina and searching for online loans for bad credit in SC? If so, you’re not alone! Many people in SC struggle with bad credit, making it difficult to secure the loan they need. However, there are options available if you know where to look. In this blog post, we’ll explain how […]Read More
5 Easy Steps to Take for Credit Repair Now
Struggling with a low credit score? Our guide to credit repair is just the thing to help you get your finances back on track. We’ll show you six simple steps that can help you raise your score, from disputing errors on your report to correcting outdated information. 1: Obtain A Copy of Your Credit Report […]Read More
How Does Credit Scoring Work?
If you’ve ever wondered how credit scoring works, it all comes down to the credit score, which is derived from five different sources of information: payment history, debt utilization ratio, types of credit used, length of credit history, and new credit accounts. There are thousands of different credit scores that are made up of the […]Read More